MICROCURRENT AURICULOTHERAPY DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENT
EFFECTIVE TREATMENT OPTIONS FOR BODY-MIND AND MIND-BODY PRACTITIONERS
How do you consciously make a decision as to which are the best "therapeutic modalities" for use in your practice?
Many body-mind practitioners use adjustments, manipulation, soft-tissue techniques, hot-packs, ultrasound and other electrical modalities, acupuncture, etc etc. While mind-body practitioners use cognitive and behavioral therapies, hypnosis, group, counseling etc etc.
What you are about to read below is in my mind the "best-of the-best" options for an ancillary tool to have in your kit - AURICULOTHERAPY. No matter what primary intervention you use Auriculotherapy is an effective means of tapping into both mind and body to further enhance your clinical effectiveness.
Auriculotherapy is a modernised, evidence-based, neurologically founded, micro-current therapy utilising a small hand-held, battery-operated stimulator.
This is not just a way or performing ear acupuncture without needing needles. It is a time-efficient, clinically proven method of managing acute and chronic pain, psychological, addictive and compulsive disorders, and improving your success with internal disorders.
Our training is the only program that we know of in Australia teaching the most current protocols in this must-learn therapy.
WHAT DOES AURICULOTHERAPY OFFER HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONERS?
New options for the management of:
The Five Addictions
1. Learn the somatotopic mapping system so that diagnosis and treatment skills are maximized.
2. Develop a clear understanding of neurophysiological mechanisms for detection and treatment of dysfunctional physiology.
3. Develop skill and expertise in handling a microcurrent electro-therapeutic device.
4. Develop the ability to precisely locate and treat active reflex points.
5. Learn how to release and balance neuropeptides and hormones.
6. Learn specific treatment strategies for disorders in each of the body systems.
7. Achieve the highest rate of success in the field of pain management, psychological disorders, internal disorders and addiction.
8. Learn communication strategies based on active reflex point detection.
9. Learn implementation and promotion strategies to maximize your results and profitability.
10. Lean how to locate and diagnose Subluxations.
1. Overview of Auriculotherapy
2. Relationship of the ear to the brain and nervous system
3. Neurophysiological mechanisms of Auriculotherapy
4. The inverted fetus somatotype of the ear (auricle)
5. Anatomy of the ear
6. Comparison of the French, American and Chinese ear points
7. Pathology and neurophysiology of pain
8. Treatment of the 5 addictions: a) Drugs and Alcoholism, b) Sex, c) Eating Disorders, d) Work, e) Gambling
9. Ear points and their distribution for the: a) Musculoskeletal System, b) Internal Organs, c) Neuroendocrine System, d) Head & Face, e) Nervous System, f) Sensory System, g) Master Points, h) Functional Points, i) Vertebral Column Points
10. Practice sessions
11. Subluxation location and diagnosis
12. Advanced approaches in Auriculotherapy
14. General treatment plans
15. Specific treatment plans
16. Psychological disorders
17. Compulsive disorders
18. Hormonal disorders
Torque Release Technique (TRT) Training; Chiropractic Equipment and Resources; Posture Pro Postural Analysis Software; emWave Heart Rate Variability; p300 EEG Brain Scanning; Auriculotherapy Training and Equipment; Super Recovery - Addictions Recovery Resources and Training; Super Posture Correction Program; Super Brain Program; Super Healthy Wellness Coaching Manual; Health Outcome Questionnaires; Insight and Focus Binaural Beat Meditation CDs; Super Behavior - ADHD To Drug Or Not To Drug; Super Fertility Manual; Chiropractic Posters Slide Show DVD; MiEssence Certified Organic Personal and Health Care Products; Chiropractic Advertising.
© Dr Nick Hodgson 2011
2005 Victorian Chiropractor of The Year, Australasian TRT Training Provider, Fellow Holder Research Institute.
Visit Nick's other web site at www.superhealthy.com.au