CHIROPRACTIC and addictions scientific EVIDENCE...
Chiropractic Scientific References
1) A Subluxation model for reward deficiency syndrome behaviours. Blum, K., Braverman, E. R., Holder, J. M., Lubar, J. F., Monastra, V. J., Miller, D., Lubar, J. O., Chen, T. J. H., Comings, D. E. (2000, November) J. of Psychoactive Drugs. 32 (Supplement): 59-60.
2) Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD): Biogenic aspects. Holder, J. M., Blum, K. (1994) Chiropractic Pediatrics. 1 (2): 21-24.
3) Models of Vertebral Subluxation: A review. Kent, C. (1996) J. Vertebral Subluxation Res. 1 (1): 11-17.
4) A proposed vertebral subluxation model reflecting traditional concepts and recent advances in health and science.Boone, W. R., Dobson, J. D. (1996) J. of Vertebral Subluxation Res. 1 (1): 19-30.
5) A proposed vertebral subluxation model reflecting traditional concepts and recent advances in health and science: Part II. Boone, W. R., Dobson, J. D. (1996) J. of Vertebral Subluxation Res. 1 (2): 23-30.
6) A proposed vertebral subluxation model reflecting traditional concepts and recent advances in health and science: Part III. Boone, W. R., Dobson, J. D. (1997) J. of Vertebral Subluxation Res. 1 (3): 25-33.
7) A retrospective assessment of Network care using a survey of self-rated health, wellness and quality of life. Blanks, R. H., Schuster, T. L., Dobson, M. (1997) J. of Vertebral Subluxation Res. 1 (4): 15-31.
8) Torque Release Technique: A technique model for Chiropracticís second century. Nadler, A., Holder, J., Talsky, M. (1998, February) Canadian Chiropractor. 3 (1).
9) Torque Release Technique: The first technique Chiropracticís second century. Nadler, A., Holder, J. M. (1999, November/December) South Carolina Chiropractic Assoc. J. 17-19.
10) Torque Release Technique: a subluxation-based system for a new scientific model. Holder, J. (1995, March/April) Todayís Chiropractic. 62-66.
11) Study relates association between chiropractic care and state of wellbeing. Holder, J. M. (2001) Canadian Chiropractor. 6 (5): 22-26
12) Increasing retention rates among the chemically dependent in residential treatment: Auriculotherapy and Subluxation-based Chiropractic care. Holder, J. M., Duncan, R. C., Gissen, M., Miller, M., Blum, K. (2001, February) Molecular Psychiatry. Vol 6, Suppl. 1, Part 2 Abstracts.
13) Beating Addiction: From bondage to freedom. Holder, J. (1999, May) Alternative Medicine. 37-40.
14) Subluxation based chiropractic care in recovery. Blum, K., Holder, J. M. (1997) Handbook of Abusable Drugs. Amereon Press. 768.
15) Chiropractic: A Subluxation model for addiction and compulsive disorders. Blum, K., Holder, J. M. (1997) Handbook of Abusable Drugs. Amereon Press. 768-771.
16) Effect of chiropractic treatment on addiction behaviours subject of breakthrough research. Blum, K., Cull, J. G., Holder, J. M. (1997, May) The Chiropractic J.
17) An evaluation of chiropractic manipulation as a treatment of hyperactivity in children. Giesen, J.M., Center, D.B., Leach, R.A. J. Manipulative Physiol. Ther. 1989 (Oct); 12 (5): 353-363.
18) The relationship of craniosacral examination findings in grade school children with developmental problems Upledger, J.E., J. Am. Osteopath Assoc. 1978, Jun; 77 (10): 760-776.
19) International Chiropractic Pediatric Association Newsletter. Larry Webster, D.C. January 1996.
20) A Mother's Testimonial. ICPA Newsletter. July/August 1998 (Dr Angiolillo is in private practice in North Brunswick, NJ).
21) International Chiropractic Pediatric Association Newsletter. May/June 1997.
22) ADHD - A multiple case study. Wendel, P., International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. March/April 1998.
23) Epileptic seizures, Nocturnal enuresis, ADD. Langley, C., Chiropractic Pediatrics, Vol. 1, No. 1, April, 1994.
24) First report on ADD study. Webster L. International Chiropractic Pediatric Association Newsletter. Jan. 1994.
25) ADD, Enuresis, Toe Walking. International Chiropractic Pediatric Association Newsletter May/June 1997
26) The effect of chiropractic treatment on students with learning and behavioural impairments resulting from neurological dysfunction (part 1). Brzozowske WT, Walton EV. J. Aust. Chiro. Assoc. 1980; 11 (7): 13-18, and Part II: J. Aust. Chiro. Assoc. 1980; 11 (8): 11-17.
27) Case study: the effect of utilizing spinal manipulation and craniosacral therapy as the treatment approach for attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder. Phillips CJ. Proceedings on the National Conference on Chiropractic and Pediatrics (ICA), 1991: 57-74.
28) A multi-faceted chiropractic approach to attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a case report. Barnes, T. A., ICA Int'l. Review of Chiropractic. Jan/Feb 1995 pp. 41-43.
29) Effects of biomechanical insult correction on attention deficit disorder. Amer. J. of Chiropractic Case Reports, Vol. 1 No. 1 Jan. 1993
30) EEG and CEEG studies before and after upper cervical or SOT category 11 adjustment in children after head trauma, in epilepsy, and in "hyperactivity." Hospers LA, V Proc of the National Conference on Chiropractic and Pediatrics (ICA) 1992; 84-139.
31) Chiropractic Management of a Child with ADD/ADHD - Antoinette Young, DC, JVSR, September 6, 2007, pp 1-4
32) Improvement in Attention in Patients Undergoing Network Spinal Analysis: A Case Series Using Objective Measures of Attention - Yannick Pauli, D.C. JVSR, August 23, 2007, pp 1-9
33) Quality of Life Improvements and Spontaneous Lifestyle Changes in a Patient Undergoing Subluxation-Centered Chiropractic Care: A Case Study - Yannick Pauli, D.C. JVSR, October 11, 2006, pg 1-15
34) Behavioral and Learning Changes Secondary to Chiropractic Care to Reduce Subluxations in a Child with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: A Case Study - Lisa Lovett, D.C. Charles Blum, D.C. JVSR, October 4, 2006, pp 1-6
35) Improvement in Depression Following Reduction of Upper Cervical Vertebral Subluxation Using Orthospinology Technique - Glenndon C. Genthner, M.Div. Harris L. Friedman, PhD, Charles F. Studley, DC, JVSR, November 7, 2005, pp 1-4
36) The Impact Of Subluxation Correction On Mental Health: Reduction Of Anxiety In A Female Patient Under Chiropractic Care - Madeline Behrendt, D.C. Nathan Olsen, D.C. JVSR, September 20, 2004, pp 1-10
37) Objective Physiologic Changes and Associated Health Benefits of Chiropractic Adjustments in Asymptomatic Subjects: A Review of the Literature - Sean M. Hannon, BA, DC. JVSR, April 26, 2004, pp 1-9
Torque Release Technique (TRT) Training, Chiropractic Equipment and Resources; Auriculotherapy Training and Equipment; Addictionology Training; Super Posture Correction Program; Health Outcome Questionnaires; Insight and Focus Binaural Beat Meditation CDs; ADHD Natural Treatment Resources; Chiropractic for Kids Book; Chiropractic Posters Slide Show; MiEssence and MiVitality Certified Organic Personal and Health Care Products; Chiropractic Advertising.
© Dr Nick Hodgson 2008
2005 Victorian Chiropractor of The Year, Australasian TRT Training Provider, Fellow Holder Research Institute.
Visit Nick's other web site at www.superhealthy.com.au