POSTURE PRO 8e
THE BEST SOFTWARE FOR THE BEST PRICE...
Posture Pro postural analysis software has just undergone a complete upgrade and is faster and better than ever before. You can now get your hands on the best practice conversion, retention and referral tool on the market and install it on a tablet, laptop or desktop computer...
And to celebrate you can pick up Posture Pro for as little as $1,100.
You read it $1,100!!!
Your posture assessment software comes with a single installation unlock code (additional unlock codes can be purchased), one hour of live online one-on-one training with Dr Ventura himself, FREE updates and ongoing email support that no other software provider offers.
Install on a Windows-based Desktop, Notebook or Tablet computer (Apple/Mac owners please note you must be running Windows. Software is not compatible with iPad or iPhone - separate App coming soon).
Just how quickly can you perform an objective and impressive postural analysis?
See how quickly you can perform an objective postural analysis...
Check out the new range of motion analysis feature...
See the new drawing features in action...
Watch how to do a lower extremity Q-Angle analysis...
Take a quick look at more features and resources within Posture Pro...
What are the benefits of using Posture Pro ?
1) More word of mouth referrals
How many times have you been talked around by a slick sales-type offering you the greatest marketing opportunity yet? From Newspaper ads, to calendars and target audience magazines, to bigger and bigger phone directory displays, to online directories with "millions" of visitors, to radio stations and even TV presenting themselves as the only way to convert prospects to buyers!
Have you worked this out yet? Some of your ads work and some don’t; but when you average the cost of all your campaigns against the return on your investment – you might be better spending your hard earned cash on something more reliable and sustainable.
What about spending some of that money on a practice resource that will consistently and persistently increase the number of word of mouth referrals you receive, AND, is a one-off investment?
We all know that word of mouth referrals are what build a practice exponentially! Nothing will grow your practice faster and stronger than a steady stream of new patients who have been recommended by an established patient – it seems to become contagious.
2) Impress your new patients so much that they commit to your recommendations
Do you hear this after you have examined and explained your recommendations to a prospective patient? “Why hasn’t anyone else checked me out this thoroughly before? You are the first person who has been able to explain why I am feeling the way I am! What do I need to do to fix this?”
If on the other hand you hear statements like this after conducting your report of findings: “So is it just muscles?” (they haven’t understood a word you said); “how long do you think it will take for my pain to go away” (you haven’t shifted their consciousness beyond how they are feeling to how they are functioning); “My doctor said it was lumbago” (you aren’t the expert in their mind and they won’t listen to you); “so overall I’m not so bad” (nothing you have done or said has shifted their denial mechanisms).
To make this quantum shift in practice growth in this day and age requires technology that demonstrates clearly, visually and impressively that the person has definite functional problems which need your help to correct (whatever it is that YOU do to help, regardless of how long you think this will take, and no matter how much you charge to do it).
3) Maximise your patient retention
Fred Barge used to ask the pointed question: “Are you the doctor, doctor?” Here’s the plain truth – if you are relying on how your patients are feeling to determine if they continue to see you – you are at the mercy of the retention angels: Some people will feel better, and will still stop coming to see you. Some won’t feel better and will stop coming to see you. Some won’t hang around long enough to even find out if they are feeling better or not. In other words you could be practicing in a leaky boat, and totally dependent on the flow of new patients in, to compensate for the outflow.
There are only three reasons why someone continues to see you, regardless of whether we are talking about for the next few weeks, or for the next several years:
a) They are consciously aware of the benefit/s that they have been receiving from seeing you: Do you have the tools to assist them to be completely aware of the benefits of your care?
b) They perceive that they will receive benefits in the future from continuing to see you: Do you have a tool that can demonstrate room for improvement, and justify them to continue to see you till their next re-exam and beyond?
c) They like you and your staff and will do whatever you say to continue the relationship: This may be enough to plateau a practice but it will never grow a practice.
Posture Pro Digital Postural Analysis Software is a tried, trusted, reliable and proven tool to stimulate referrals, improve conversion and increase retention for the following reasons:
1) Generate an impressive full colour report which people not only look at themselves, but they show it to others, and refer others to have an assessment
2) It is very quick and efficient to conduct an exam: Can even be performed by a trained tech CA
3) Is very visual requiring little translation: People usually can see the problems without any need for explanation – “is that really me – what do I have to do to change that?”
4) Is an objective functional assessment: Posture is an accepted functional outcome by many professions and has a substantial research base which justifies the need for corrective measures – It’s convincing!
5) Can be monitored and compared through time as regularly as you like – you don’t have to wait three months to re-exam if you don’t want to. Posture can be improved quickly and progressively through time, making it both a great short term and long term measure
6) Demonstrates progress both visually and objectively - acting as positive feedback and as a motivator for continued improvement under your care
7) Is an awesome quality assurance tool – I often get asked, does posture improve under your care? There are two answers to this: “YES - because I have used an objective outcome tool for more than a decade I can tell what works”, and, "if it isn’t for a particular individual, then I have the tool to direct improvement in my care plan and to improve my outcomes”.
8) When you compare the initial cost to the returns from referrals, compliance and retention this software pays for itself in a couple of months, and then generates consistent increased returns for miniscule ongoing costs (paper and ink for your printer)
9) Can be completely portable making it great for presentations, screenings, expos and external events.
10) Is simple and easy to introduce and implement into any style of practice: Easy to install, one hour of free initial training if you need it, email tech support, free upgrades, thorough instruction manual, plus a pile of bonus materials to help get you started or to maximise your results in diverse ways.
AND: Right now Posture Pro is incredibly affordable...
Right now you can buy Posture Pro for AUD$1,100! (incl GST)
Additional unlock codes / installations $500ea or buy 3 and get a 4th unlock code free!
(You don't have to have a PayPal account to purchase via the above button - you can use your credit card to purchase securely without joining)
Prefer not to order and pay online? Click Here To Download An Order Form...
Want more information? Sign up below to receive personalised service...
GOT A QUESTION? CLICK HERE TO EMAIL US
OR CALL US ON 0419 104 076